Responsive Donation Forms
Responsive web design is just as the name implies – responsive. When a site is built with a responsive framework, the content, images, and structure of the site responds to the screen size of the device that is accessing it. This means that your site will look similar in any device, and when there is less room, the structure of the page changes to fit the new space the site is contained in.
In recent years there has been a distinct audience shift towards mobile browsing and responsive design represents the simplest way to reach users across multiple devices and ensures a seamless user experience. Donation forms are no exception to this trend. Therefore we created a donation form that has the highest possible conversion rate available. Check out the benefits:
- Bootstrap 3 – Bootstrap is the most popular responsive design framework that utilizes the mobile first methodology.
- Touch Optimized – The form is setup in such a way that buttons and inputs are easily pushed with fingers.
- Spam Protection – Using the honey pot methodology we are able to to prevent spam bots from submitting fraudulent cards.
- Workflow – Our responsive form uses an easy step by step donation process.
- Social Sharing – The confirmation page allows for the donor to share their generous gift via Facebook, Twitter or email with a predefined message. Inserting a video on the confirmation is available as well.
- Modern Design – The form has the bells and whistles of modern web design including field focus and validation. These details make all the difference in user experience.